- 15" neodymium speaker (4"/100mm voice coil)
- carbone cone
- bass reflex design
- rigging (flying) hardware integrated
- 4 caster dish in the back
- M20 pole mount plate
- 2 Neutrik speakon 4-pin regular
- 2 additional hidden Neutrik speakon 4-pin
- bass link function
- perforated steel front grill powder coated
- acoustic fabric behind front grill
- 4 x rubber feet
- plywood wood housing
- polyurea (PU) high scratch proof coating
- optional regular painting black or white
Compact and light weighted LB-118, a single 18” subwoofer, is staunch with enormous power and extremely high dynamic sound performance.
The elaborately developed transducer adopts the exquisite carbon fiber cone. The carbon fiber cone has trailblazing advantages compared with widely used paper ones in terms of material characteristics and physical function. Carbon fiber is stable, anti-entangling even by maximum displacement, tear-resistant, impervious to high air moisture due to its steady material properties.
The voice coil has a big diameter of 6” (125mm), to guarantee the higher power handling capacity & SPL. The magnet of the transducer applies the multi cellular neodymium magnet technology. With this structure the transducer provides a huge magnetic force at minimum weight.
Considering the most convenient and flexible operation on site, LB-118 provides a lot of useful features like cardioid application, caster dishes in the rear panel, M8 fixing points, additional innovative connection options and a M20 pole mount plate.
|rated impedance (optional)||8Ω (16Ω)|
|power handling capacity AES/peak*||1500W / 4500W*|
|available frequency response**||35Hz-200Hz|
|max. sound pressure level***||137dB|
|transducer rated size||18"|
|midrange-transducer voice coil Ø||5" (125mm)|
|transducer magnet structure||neodymium|
|transducer cone material||carbon fiber|
|dimension w/h/d in mm||580/500/660|
* peak 10ms, with TD-8000 amplifier and LB-118 max controller setup